Pharma R&D Today
Ideas and Insight supporting all stages of Drug Discovery & Development
Bringing Scalability Into Chemistry Modeling
Synthetic chemistry has been with us for centuries, but it is now entering a new frontier. Big data, AI and machine learning are unlocking a predictive power that is transforming the conceptualization and optimization of synthetic routes.
A new white paper from the Entellect team titled “The foresight to bring scalability into chemistry modeling” looks at approaches to predictive chemistry modeling and considers how those models can be scaled to a sustainable pipeline that will be able to fully support pharmaceutical and chemical R&D.
The paper explores topics like:
* The advantages of leveraging predictive chemistry models
* How to tackle the scale-up of predictive chemistry models, including prioritizing collaboration, focusing on high-value activities and guaranteeing data security
* The importance of quality data and the FAIR Data Principles
* Learning to evolve to meet the needs of end users
Interested in finding out more about scaling predictive reaction chemistry models? Read the white paper now.
R&D Solutions for Pharma & Life SciencesWe're happy to discuss your needs and show you how Elsevier's Solution can help.
Senior Marketing Manager - Entellect
- AI-driven innovation in life sciences: Unlocking the page – 20+ years of digital innovation at Elsevier
- AI-driven innovation in life sciences: Data as data should be
- Big Data in Chemistry is featured in a new webinar series
- AI-driven innovation in Life Sciences: Data Science & AI amplifies your innovative drug R&D capabilities
- Finding drug information can be hard – healthcare providers need digital solutions