Pharma R&D Today
Ideas and Insight supporting all stages of Drug Discovery & Development
Ensuring the Safety of New Antipsychotics
Posted on October 30th, 2015 by Thibault Geoui in Chemistry
Antipsychotics have complex pharmacological profiles and adverse events are common with long-term use. New or optimized drugs with better safety profiles are desirable. The best way to get information on a new compound that has potential as an antipsychotic is to use in silico profiling to compare it to existing drugs, as described in this new paper.
R&D Solutions for Pharma & Life SciencesWe're happy to discuss your needs and show you how Elsevier's Solution can help.
- Are Drug-Drug Interactions Today’s Biggest Health Threat?
- How Drug Repurposing Is Revitalizing the Pharma Industry
- The Delicate Balance of Drug Risks vs. Benefits
- AI Can Work Wonders, But Can It Create Miracle Cures?
- When Looking to Accelerate the Pace of Research, Having the Right Multidisciplinary Tools Matters