Pharma R&D Today
Ideas and Insight supporting all stages of Drug Discovery & Development
Ensuring the Safety of New Antipsychotics
Posted on October 30th, 2015 by Thibault Geoui in Chemistry
Antipsychotics have complex pharmacological profiles and adverse events are common with long-term use. New or optimized drugs with better safety profiles are desirable. The best way to get information on a new compound that has potential as an antipsychotic is to use in silico profiling to compare it to existing drugs, as described in this new paper.
R&D Solutions for Pharma & Life SciencesWe're happy to discuss your needs and show you how Elsevier's Solution can help.
- In pharmacovigilance, effective search strings are key
- Pharma’s Path to Adopting AI and Other Emerging Technologies
- Drug Development Insights from the 36th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference
- Unifying Data Standards to Promote Innovation
- Quantitative Proteomics: A Major Piece in the Precision Medicine Puzzle