Pharma R&D Today
Ideas and Insight supporting all stages of Drug Discovery & Development
Ensuring the Safety of New Antipsychotics
Posted on October 30th, 2015 by Thibault Geoui in Chemistry
Antipsychotics have complex pharmacological profiles and adverse events are common with long-term use. New or optimized drugs with better safety profiles are desirable. The best way to get information on a new compound that has potential as an antipsychotic is to use in silico profiling to compare it to existing drugs, as described in this new paper.
R&D Solutions for Pharma & Life SciencesWe're happy to discuss your needs and show you how Elsevier's Solution can help.
- A Systems Thinking Approach for Pharma
- Personal Health Train initiative gives researchers data access FAIRly
- Unlocking the potential of the Reaxys PhD prize – insights from 4 winners and finalists
- 3 issues global pharmas should consider as the coronavirus outbreak continues
- Webinar: Using machine learning to identify adverse events from scientific literature