Pharma R&D Today
Ideas and Insight supporting all stages of Drug Discovery & Development
Ensuring the Safety of New Antipsychotics
Posted on October 30th, 2015 by Thibault Geoui in Chemistry
Antipsychotics have complex pharmacological profiles and adverse events are common with long-term use. New or optimized drugs with better safety profiles are desirable. The best way to get information on a new compound that has potential as an antipsychotic is to use in silico profiling to compare it to existing drugs, as described in this new paper.
R&D Solutions for Pharma & Life SciencesWe're happy to discuss your needs and show you how Elsevier's Solution can help.
- Humans: What we say and think does not always predict what we do
- PV Audit by Quality: Friends or Foes?
- Debates on Pharmacovigilance – What’s new and trending
- How We Measure Success and Impact
- 5 Most popular Pharmacovigilance blog posts of 2016