Pharma R&D Today
Ideas and Insight supporting all stages of Drug Discovery & Development
Go Inside the Mind of a Chemist
Posted on February 16th, 2016 by Dileep Sharma in Chemistry
Time is crucial to chemists. The faster they can find information, the more quickly they can innovate. Did you know that retrieving extracted data is faster than finding answers in full text literature? Are you fully aware of what chemists need for their research? Elsevier worked with Linus Group, an independent health and science marketing agency, to understand how chemists search for information.
Take a look at this infographic to discover what chemists think is important for research solutions and how it can help you with your research.
R&D Solutions for Pharma & Life SciencesWe're happy to discuss your needs and show you how Elsevier's Solution can help.
- Chemists Concerned About How Their Field is Viewed
- Chemists: Unsung Innovators
- Does Chemistry Have an Image Problem?
- Computers + Chemistry: Some Thoughts from ACS San Diego
- Are We Silently Suffering from Chemophobia?