Pharma R&D Today
Ideas and Insight supporting all stages of Drug Discovery & Development
5 most popular Pharma R&D blog posts of 2016
Posted on February 1st, 2017 by Christy J. Wilson in Pharma R&D
The top blogs in this category reflect just how much politics and current events can mean to the health of the pharmaceutical industry, as players in pharma R&D wondered how election results might affect regulations. Other subjects of interest in this list include both the activities of small start-up companies and the impact of big data on drug research. Don’t miss these great articles from last year.
- What Does the 2016 US Election Mean For Pharma?
Posted on June 28th, 2016 by Betsy Davis in Pharma R&D
- The US Election, Pharma, and the Future
Posted on November 14th, 2016 by Dr Andrew A. Parsons in Pharma R&D
- How will Brexit effect Multinationals and Pharmaceutical Companies?
Posted on June 30th, 2016 by Betsy Davis in Pharma R&D
- Big Data and Pharmaceutical Drug Discovery
Posted on August 4th, 2016 by Dr. Makarand Jawadekar, Ph.D in Pharma R&D
- Start-up Spotlight: Innovative Informatica Technologies
All opinions shared in this post are the author’s own.
R&D Solutions for Pharma & Life SciencesWe're happy to discuss your needs and show you how Elsevier's Solution can help.
Christy J. Wilson
Sr. Director, Pharma and Biotech Segment
Connect on LinkedIn
Follow on Twitter
- Cost Saving: The trade-off that bites back
- The Change Imperative: Finding the right balance as times change
- Humans: What we say and think does not always predict what we do
- Targeting Rare Diseases
- Lessons Learned from a Clinical Trial Failure