Pharma R&D Today
Ideas and Insight supporting all stages of Drug Discovery & Development
Elsevier Pharma Blog Makes Feedspot’s Top 50
Posted on January 30th, 2017 by Betsy Davis in Pharma R&D
The popular content reader Feedspot recently announced its ranking of the Top 50 Pharma Blogs, and Elsevier is pleased that its own pharma blog, Pharma R&D Today, made the list!Our pharma blog typically features two or three posts a week discussing insights, news, and cutting-edge information covering the various stages of drug discovery and development. Judged one of the best of those reviewed, it was ranked near the top of the list at #6.
Feedspot describes the list as the most comprehensive collection of pharma blogs on the internet. They explain that the blogs on the list are ranked using criteria such as the blog’s search ranking and reputation on Google, its influence and popularity on major social media sites, the quality and consistency of the posts that it features, and the opinions of experts and Feedspot’s very own editorial team.
To see for yourself why Elsevier’s Pharma R&D Today is one of the top pharma blogs, check it out now!
All opinions shared in this post are the author’s own.
R&D Solutions for Pharma & Life SciencesWe're happy to discuss your needs and show you how Elsevier's Solution can help.
Senior Strategic Marketing Manager
- Infographic: Elsevier’s Professional Services team provides COVID-19 insights
- Five drug development strategies to combat 2019 novel coronavirus
- AI in Drug Discovery Has Great Potential – But Also Significant Barriers
- Elsevier is recognized as ‘Best of Show Award Finalist’ and ‘Innovative Practices Finalist” at Bio-IT World Conference & Expo 2019
- The Cancer-Killing Nanorobots are Coming