Pharma R&D Today
Ideas and Insight supporting all stages of Drug Discovery & Development
How Are You Handling Big Data & Innovation?
Posted on April 28th, 2017 by Betsy Davis in Pharma R&D
Although every pharmaceutical company still hopes to find the next blockbuster drug, today’s R&D departments are becoming increasingly focused on developing more targeted therapies. It is the advent of Big Data that has made it possible for researchers to advance precision medicine and targeted drugs, but there is still a long way to go in unlocking the incredible potential of data-driven innovation in drug discovery and development.
Elsevier is interested in learning more about how industry leaders are approaching R&D in this brave new data-rich world. How are they capturing, managing and analyzing relevant data? How are they using it to create innovative treatments? What challenges are they facing in this process? These are the kinds of questions we are asking in a new survey – and we need the input of R&D and drug discovery insiders.
Those who participate in our anonymous survey, which should only take about 15 minutes of your time, will not only be helping us create a comprehensive report on this important subject, but will also get a free copy of key findings from the survey this summer.
All opinions shared in this post are the author’s own.
R&D Solutions for Pharma & Life SciencesWe're happy to discuss your needs and show you how Elsevier's Solution can help.
Senior Strategic Marketing Manager
- Webinar: Accelerating drug discovery by building and turning high-quality data into actionable insights
- When insights from pharma help fight fungus
- Bio-IT World Conference 2020 presentation: A Network Polypharmacology Approach to Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma
- Dr. Anton Yuryev discusses pathways and precision medicine at PMWC
- How can we get pharma R&D to embrace FAIR data?