Pharma R&D Today
Ideas and Insight supporting all stages of Drug Discovery & Development
Insights begin with clean, reusable data
Posted on August 24th, 2020 by Ani Marrs in Pharma R&D
Good data practices lead to better research outcomes. To learn more about why clean, reusable data is critical to R&D, take a look at this helpful new infographic that demonstrates how Entellect is centered around the importance of reusable data, irrespective of scientific domain.
R&D Solutions for Pharma & Life SciencesWe're happy to discuss your needs and show you how Elsevier's Solution can help.
Senior Marketing Manager - Entellect
- Complimentary trend analysis report: Emerging trends in pancreatic cancer research
- BCG-COVID 19 Hackathon: Task 1 winners announced, Task 2 – data scientists – we need you!
- To Be a Digital Pharma Player, You Need Data – Reusable Data
- The Dawn of a European Health Data Space – Challenges
- Treating Pharma Data as an Asset: moving from an application centric to an information-centric organization – presented by Dr. Martin Romacker, Roche