Pharma R&D Today
Ideas and Insight supporting all stages of Drug Discovery & Development
Insights begin with clean, reusable data
Posted on August 24th, 2020 by Ani Marrs in Pharma R&D
Good data practices lead to better research outcomes. To learn more about why clean, reusable data is critical to R&D, take a look at this helpful new infographic that demonstrates how Entellect is centered around the importance of reusable data, irrespective of scientific domain.
R&D Solutions for Pharma & Life SciencesWe're happy to discuss your needs and show you how Elsevier's Solution can help.
Senior Marketing Manager - Entellect
- phactMI: Delivering accurate drug information to point of care
- How to Use Reaxys Reaction Data to Create Chemistry Models
- What Were the Biggest Advances in Life Sciences in 2020?
- Future of Pharma and RELX Reports Highlight Importance of Tech
- Elsevier to Work with Heel for Mechanism-based Drug Action Discovery