Pharma R&D Today
Ideas and Insight supporting all stages of Drug Discovery & Development
Insights begin with clean, reusable data
Posted on August 24th, 2020 by Ani Marrs in Pharma R&D
Good data practices lead to better research outcomes. To learn more about why clean, reusable data is critical to R&D, take a look at this helpful new infographic that demonstrates how Entellect is centered around the importance of reusable data, irrespective of scientific domain.
R&D Solutions for Pharma & Life SciencesWe're happy to discuss your needs and show you how Elsevier's Solution can help.
Senior Marketing Manager - Entellect
- Accelerating synthetic chemistry with a predictive retrosynthesis solution
- Technology and empathy help make remote working a success for Elsevier
- Confronting the Problem of AI Bias
- phactMI: Delivering accurate drug information to point of care, part IV
- Mutually empowering – semantic-based machine learning and subject matter expertise