Pharma R&D Today
Ideas and Insight supporting all stages of Drug Discovery & Development
5 Most popular Pharmacovigilance blog posts of 2016
Posted on January 26th, 2017 by Xuanyan Xu in Pharmacovigilance
The most-read pharmacovigilance posts of the year really demonstrate the breadth and depth of issues that professionals in this area are dealing with. In these blogs, authors tackled subjects as varied as leadership needs, compliance metrics, the role of scientific literature in identifying adverse events, challenges presented by biosimilars, and the link between PV and other company programs.
- Screening Scientific Literature for Adverse Drug Reactions: Relevant for Patient Safety or Just a Time-Consuming Regulatory Obligation?
All opinions shared in this post are the author’s own.
R&D Solutions for Pharma & Life SciencesWe're happy to discuss your needs and show you how Elsevier's Solution can help.
Solution Marketing Manager at Elsevier
- The Change Imperative: Finding the right balance as times change
- Building a balanced search formula for pharmacovigilance and literature monitoring
- PV Audit by Quality: Friends or Foes?
- Debates on Pharmacovigilance – What’s new and trending
- The Art of CAPA Writing