Pharma R&D Today
Ideas and Insight supporting all stages of Drug Discovery & Development
EMA’s Medical Literature Monitoring: Shakedown or Shakeup
Posted on October 27th, 2015 by Julio dos Anjos in Pharmacovigilance
Although, quite a lot of existing flows have to change and new ones have to be implemented, there are, also, quite a lot of benefits, most of them for EMA, and some, not so obvious, for the MAH’s. Of these last ones, many are found by looking at the information, now made available by EMA, as an information professional in a pharmacovigilance context, as well as a pharmacovigilance analyst in an information rich environment.
R&D Solutions for Pharma & Life SciencesWe're happy to discuss your needs and show you how Elsevier's Solution can help.
Julio dos Anjos
Professional Services Consultant
- Webinar: Using machine learning to identify adverse events from scientific literature
- Why literature is a valuable source for signal detection: From the EU point of view
- Elsevier uses machine learning to benefit pharmacovigilance
- How Big Data Transforms Reactive Drug Safety to Proactive Pharmacovigilance
- Are Drug-Drug Interactions Today’s Biggest Health Threat?