Pharma R&D Today
Ideas and Insight supporting all stages of Drug Discovery & Development
PV Poll: Processing of EMA MLM Data
Posted on March 16th, 2016 by Neal Katz in Pharmacovigilance
Over the past few months, we have posted blog entries about the EMA Medical Literature Monitoring (MLM) program, including a review of the EMA Annual Update and impressions of the launch phase closure report.
We’re also eager to learn about how pharmaceutical companies are processing EMA MLM data, so we invite you to participate in the first of a series of polls that we will be publishing on our blog.
R&D Solutions for Pharma & Life SciencesWe're happy to discuss your needs and show you how Elsevier's Solution can help.
Director of Solutions Marketing
- Big Data and Proactive Pharmacovigilance
- The Challenges of Signal Detection in Spontaneous Reporting
- Taking a Balanced Approach to Monitoring Literature
- FDA Speeds Up Generic Approval Process
- Creating a Formula for Precise, Effective Literature Searching