Pharma R&D Today
Ideas and Insight supporting all stages of Drug Discovery & Development
PV Poll: Using Text Mining in Literature Surveillance
Posted on June 14th, 2016 by Neal Katz in Pharmacovigilance
We have spoken to several pharmacovigilance teams that are looking into using text mining tools as part of their literature monitoring process. Some are looking to overcome indexing/taxonomy deficiencies in standard literature databases. Others are looking to mine multiple sources (not just literature, but social media) with the same search strategy,
R&D Solutions for Pharma & Life SciencesWe're happy to discuss your needs and show you how Elsevier's Solution can help.
Director of Solutions Marketing
- The Liabilities of Pharmacovigilance Activities
- What Are Best Practices in Literature Monitoring for Top-performing Pharma Companies?
- The Change Imperative: Finding the right balance as times change
- Building a balanced search formula for pharmacovigilance and literature monitoring
- PV Audit by Quality: Friends or Foes?