Pharma R&D Today
Ideas and Insight supporting all stages of Drug Discovery & Development
Using Reaxys for Lead Optimization: A Case Study
Posted on November 13th, 2015 by Thibault Geoui in Pharma R&D
Epigen Biosciences is a start-up pharmaceutical company that collaborates with academic groups to discover innovative drugs for a range of medical conditions, including renal diseases, cancer and CNS disorders. Co-founder Dr. Fabio Tucci met with Elsevier to discuss how Epigen researchers use Reaxys to support their application of advanced hit-to-lead and lead optimization methods.
R&D Solutions for Pharma & Life SciencesWe're happy to discuss your needs and show you how Elsevier's Solution can help.
- Is the Pharma Industry Missing the Big Picture?
- Harnessing the Power of Content in Scientific Research
- Looking for the Best Scientific Minds to Partner With?
- Leveling the Playing Field in Medicinal Chemistry
- Broadening the Field of Research While Staying Focused