Pharma R&D Today
Ideas and Insight supporting all stages of Drug Discovery & Development
Using Reaxys for Lead Optimization: A Case Study
Posted on November 13th, 2015 by Thibault Geoui in Pharma R&D
Epigen Biosciences is a start-up pharmaceutical company that collaborates with academic groups to discover innovative drugs for a range of medical conditions, including renal diseases, cancer and CNS disorders. Co-founder Dr. Fabio Tucci met with Elsevier to discuss how Epigen researchers use Reaxys to support their application of advanced hit-to-lead and lead optimization methods.
R&D Solutions for Pharma & Life SciencesWe're happy to discuss your needs and show you how Elsevier's Solution can help.
- Emulating start-up success with purpose-built data tools
- Finding Answers Where You Least Expect Them
- Machine Learning Could Make Drug Discovery Faster, Cheaper, Better
- AI Can Work Wonders, But Can It Create Miracle Cures?
- Helping Startups in the Pursuit of Drug Discovery Success