Pharma R&D Today
Ideas and Insight supporting all stages of Drug Discovery & Development
Using Reaxys for Lead Optimization: A Case Study
Posted on November 13th, 2015 by Thibault Geoui in Pharma R&D
Epigen Biosciences is a start-up pharmaceutical company that collaborates with academic groups to discover innovative drugs for a range of medical conditions, including renal diseases, cancer and CNS disorders. Co-founder Dr. Fabio Tucci met with Elsevier to discuss how Epigen researchers use Reaxys to support their application of advanced hit-to-lead and lead optimization methods.
R&D Solutions for Pharma & Life SciencesWe're happy to discuss your needs and show you how Elsevier's Solution can help.
- 4 Notable Life Sciences Trends from the Tech Trends Report
- Elsevier to Work with Heel for Mechanism-based Drug Action Discovery
- How DNA-encoded Libraries Boost Drug Discovery
- Webinar: Accelerating drug discovery by building and turning high-quality data into actionable insights
- When insights from pharma help fight fungus